Monday, May 21, 2007



I've been tagged by Sam I Am Creations ! So here goes, seven random things about me:






  1. I am a recluse


  2. In high school I majored in Physiology, and was interested in becoming a doctor. I was fascinated especially by plastic surgery. It really is just sculpting live human beings, so I guess, in a way, it would still count as art!


  3. After high school I attended Otis College of Art and Design...at least until my money ran out. This is a very expensive school with tuition running $30,000 per year these days! Although my stay was short, it was intense and enlightening. For so many years I regretted not being able to finish. In the internet era today, I have had another chance to re-establish myself in the art world. I am now glad how it all worked out, as I much prefer a more 'self taught' style of art to the ultra-professional appearance of art school graduates. Perhaps, while I was there, I learned just enough to set me on the right path!
  4. Today I am working on a line of art that will be reproduced and then be released starting in Autumn of 2008.
  5. I love glitter! Especially glass glitter. Favorite glitter colors: silver, pale pink, clear, black and the ever elusive orange. Anyone have a good connection for orange glitter?? If so, please drop me a line. Why is it so hard to find??
  6. I married a man thirteen years my junior and he is my perfect match! It has been seven years since we found each other. Ironically, he is the most mature man I have EVER known.
  7. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Blues!


1 comment:

  1. Lucky you! I got the Sammie tag too, hee hee.

    I love reading about everyone :).

    ~Kitty

    ReplyDelete