opt-in

Never miss another ornament event.  Join us and receive private notifications and exclusive early shopping!  (No spam, we promise)
* indicates required
/
Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Building a Nest and Creative Confidence




The creative block seems to be releasing it's frozen fists from around my throat. I feel as though I can breath again. So on to the next project, building a nest.




I've gathered some lovelies from my stash: vintage velvet pansies that I've hand-dyed, some autumn berries created from paper mache with a dash of glass glitter, velvet leaves, black hand-cut tissue paper strands, a molded paper mache container and a hand-dyed vintage spun cotton bird.




Aren't they delicious to look at?? A fun little project like this is sometimes just what the doctor orders to help restore creative confidence after a block.

No comments:

Post a Comment