Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Creative Block & A Green Pear Man


Starting yesterday, I've been experiencing a rare creative block. I'm starting to feel the pressure of the upcoming H&V show. This may be the culprit, nothing like a deadline to freeze your creative juices. So I'm making a special effort to start today on the right foot. I straightened and organized my work area, had a decent meal, and now just trying to relax a bit.


I have a little green pear man who is waiting for more details. Okay...deep breath in through the nose, out through the mouth. Just chill Baby, you can do it!

2 comments:

  1. COOL pear WIP...looks like the creative juices are working to me! '-)

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes... you can do it, just take that deep breath and get those creative hands moving!!

    Lori

    ReplyDelete