Friday, October 2, 2009

Halloween and Vine show 2009

The Halloween and Vine show was a joy to attend as always! An hour before the show started there was line wrapping around the building of diehard fans anxiously waiting for the doors to open.

To all of my customers: A big giant thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support. I'm committed to working my hardest to bring you top quality work.

Many of you requested lamps, so I will be focusing on creating many more eye-popping illuminations for 2010. Please stay tuned for more information.

A long legged Jack-O-Lantern nodder(bobble head) and Melon Mobile.

An old-time veggie man rests in his excelsior filled wooden trunk.


A Spotted Bulldog Candy Box and a Moonlight Ride(pumpkin airplane).



A parade marching pear-man.



Humpty Dumpty and Jack's Mad.





Three old fashioned peg dolls with spun cotton heads, wooden bodies.






A view of my table on setup night.







4 comments:

  1. wow Arbutus...everything looks amazing!!! so vintage looking..i love it!! :)
    hugs..
    sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! that looked really cool! You had so many wonderful things, I am sure you did very well :)
    Great showing!
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your H&V goodies looked VONDERFUL!!!

    Thanks for sharing with us & happy October!

    Chris (-:

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello, your blog is new to me and always enjoye seeing a fellow papier mache Halloween artist's work..hope you had a great show..our Michigan show was fabulous for everyone even if the weather wasn't.. must add you to my link!

    ReplyDelete