Sunday, July 10, 2011

The Dog Days of Summer

I was feeling a bit under the weather today. It was a great excuse to get out of the studio for a couple of hours and instead, bask in the warm glow of the Nevada sun. I grabbed a lounge chair, my iPad and our ever-bouncy dog for a little outdoor healing therapy.



Gypsy is eternally alert and scanning the horizon for something to chase.




Today proved no different. I wish I possessed half the energy she has.




The Mr. Wondering why I'm calling him while He's weed-eating

So I lounged around while the mr. Did some sorely needed weed-eating.
We're prepping an area in the front yard for growing a clover lawn. It was supposed to be planted in Spring, but it was so windy and wet that we'll have to make do with Summer.

I sure hope you all are having a fabulous summer. If you haven't spent any time out of doors, I'd highly recommend it. Yes, you have to find the time to squeeze it in, but it will recharge your battery and give you more energy in the end!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Great suggestion...we all need to recharge now and then!
    I need some of your dog's energy-how did I ever get this old and out of shape?! LOL Time moves on....
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete